Pinky Party

New User
Jun 3, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello Everyone

I am Pinky Party

New To YouTube & Twitch

so i new to freedom as well i really enjou playing games like CSGO, Dayz, GTA Online & Lots more at this time i only have CSGO Videos On My Channel With Fallout 4 & GTA Ones Coming soon also looking more other to play with team up with and hav fun make videos and bits like that with

i have my own TS Channel which always help

So If you want to know more you can always ask lol

have fun everyone

Pinky Paty

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Pinky Party,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's a decent selection of games. :)
By your own "TS Channel", did you mean you have your own TeamSpeak server? I happen to have one myself (although it's not public.) For some time I've been thinking of a service called Discord, especially after hearing so many great things about it. Have you checked out Discord yet? Sorry if none of this was relevant haha.

Come by the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already! You may find some interesting discussions there or even more people to play with, although if you're looking for collaborators then you should use the "Collaborate" section which I see you've already visited.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello Everyone

I am Pinky Party

New To YouTube & Twitch

so i new to freedom as well i really enjou playing games like CSGO, Dayz, GTA Online & Lots more at this time i only have CSGO Videos On My Channel With Fallout 4 & GTA Ones Coming soon also looking more other to play with team up with and hav fun make videos and bits like that with

So If you want to know more you can always ask lol

have fun everyone

Pinky Paty
you are most welcome to freedom