Gaming Hello again...

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Well hello freedom family how are you doing keep? I thought it was time that I reintroduced myself to everyone seems as my last one was a bit crap.

My name is Nathan, I'm 30 years old and have two of the most beautiful, craziest kids that you'd ever meet. I decided to make a youtube channel because I love to play games, like to help people out when ever I can and love to entertain people. I game on the ps4 at the moment but I'm saving to get a tidy gaming PC so I can broaden my horizons.

I seen a video on youtube one day about joining freedom so I thought what the hell, what do I have to loose. Before I joined I think that I was nearly at 50 sub's. But now about a month after joining I have 81 sub's and over 40,000 views and that's thanks to you wonderful people.

Reactions: HFO

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Nathan! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Well hello freedom family how are you doing keep? I thought it was time that I reintroduced myself to everyone seems as my last one was a bit crap.

My name is Nathan, I'm 30 years old and have two of the most beautiful, craziest kids that you'd ever meet. I decided to make a youtube channel because I love to play games, like to help people out when ever I can and love to entertain people. I game on the ps4 at the moment but I'm saving to get a tidy gaming PC so I can broaden my horizons.

I seen a video on youtube one day about joining freedom so I thought what the hell, what do I have to loose. Before I joined I think that I was nearly at 50 sub's. But now about a month after joining I have 81 sub's and over 40,000 views and that's thanks to you wonderful people.
You Are Welcome Here To The Freedom Family

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi Nathan! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D
Hi I'm not new to the forums I've been here for nearly two months now. I just want to reintroduce myself because there's loads of new people joining everyday but thanks

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
HEY DUDE :D

I actually remember you, i used to watch your videos, but you suddenly stopped .. What happened?

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Welcome to freedom!