Gaming Hello Aditya Here!

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
My Name is Aditya Bajaj and following are my details. I am new at the Freedom Community btw!

Where are you from?: I am from Mumbai, India
How old are you?: 19!
How did you find Freedom!?: Someone mentioned about it in the comments of on of my videos.
What made you join our forums?: The invitation mail!
What are your hobbies?: Watching Football! Playing Cricket. And spending hell lot of time on YouTube!
What is your favorite food? Pizza!
Why did you start YouTube? I never thought I would be earning on Youtube! I just started it as an experimentation!
What is your biggest dream? Overtake MKBHD? LOL!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and Tech
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming most of the time
When do you upload?: Was a bit inactive all this time but I am back now. Will be posting a video a week mostly.
Channel link: http://youtube.com/adityab721

Edit: Channel link updated from youtube.com/AdityaBajajonline to youtube.com/adityab721. Channel name updated from Aditya Bajaj to ABtube.

Do subscribe if you find my channel interesting ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Aditya! Great to hear you have started up your channel again, is there anything different that you will be trying now that you are setting up again?
I guess I will be concentrating more on the Gaming side of my channel this time, especially Clash of Clans![DOUBLEPOST=1451486217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Hey and btw how did you get that Freedom! Partner icon next to you name? I did accept the partnership, but I cant see the icon anywhere[DOUBLEPOST=1451486305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I guess I will be concentrating more on the Gaming side of my channel this time, especially Clash of Clans![DOUBLEPOST=1451486217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! Hey and btw how did you get that Freedom! Partner icon next to you name? I did accept the partnership, but I cant see the icon anywhere[DOUBLEPOST=1451486305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you!
In the introduction section among the sticky threads is a thread to apply for the Freedom Partner badge :)