Gaming Helllo!

Av3rageGamer

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
London, England
YouTube
Hey! My name is Blain or AverageGamer! :D Nice to meet you all! I'm new here and I'm new to YouTube! I used to make Vlogs on YouTube about 8 years ago and I've recently decided to come back and start a gaming channel jumping straight in with some live commentary and lets plays.

I've enjoyed the last week or two recording and uploading and it's nice to be able to share my gaming as it's such a major thing in my life haha and I'm looking forward to the future and growing my channel! :)

So far the people I've spoke to from Freedom! are great and I look forward to getting to know more of you guys and growing with you guys!

That's enough about me :D so yeah hi haha! :)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Av3rageGamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Eight years is a long time! I started my first channel on YouTube in early 2018 so I've probably been around as long as you. Things sure have changed, haven't they. :) What do you miss most? Personally I like to look forward but I do miss how a long time ago, popular creators were much different, nowadays popular creators often upload because they're obligated (not a bad thing though!)

I've been saying this a lot but you should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already. There are just so many gamers on these forums and it makes perfect sense to go there!

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family man! We've already spoken and stuff through twitter but glad to see you around the forums man we'll be keeping in touch! :)

Reactions: Av3rageGamer