JaredOnLife

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2016
New York
YouTube
It's lit! Guys I'm a really new channel and I struggled finding the niche and direction I wanted to take my content in.. You'll see that my first real video was completely random and it was basically an animated presentation on the Crazy/Hot Matrix.. warning it may be a bit offensive to women LOL.

So then my next video I released just a few days ago and was more of a news-ish type comedy update on the release of the new snapchat spectacles (Snap Specs). Yes I was trying to hop on the trend train and rank high lol.

Anyway, I committed to posting weekly and I really have no idea what to do next, so I'd love some suggestions, kthx love you.

Last edited:

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
1st - play a game you really like enjoy and have fun playing.
2nd - YouTube is heavily flooded with game content every game if you plan on taking YouTube seriously gaining views and people able to find your video`s in search results YouTube now becomes a numbers game.

2 tools what give you numbers YouTube search itself and also Google ad-words keyword planner <<<<>>>>"Get search volume and trends"
Find a game what has been or is currently popular.
Use Get search volume type the game title
Use YouTube search amount of video`s.

Example: GTA 5 very popular game currently 17.6 million video`s on YouTube with an average search 6.1 million per month (every month past 12 months) so if you have a sub count of 100 or less you might have spent a week doing an amazing GTA video but nobody will view it as it is nearly impossible to find it in search list and maybe get 10 views a month on it even tho it is on par or better then the top guys doing this content.

Numbers play a very very big part on YouTube now. Not like 4 or 5 years ago when I first started doing YouTube different channel you could upload in mass then and get X views on your video`s as you dominate the search results with mass content on your channel.