Debbie

Rising User
Feb 25, 2017
YouTube
Hello Freedomers!
My nickname is Debbie, devoted to a pretty nice and very unknown game called APB: Reloaded, a game that, in my opinion, has a lot of potential to be the best game you ever played(like it was mine).

The effect phrase of APB Relodaded is "Be all you can't be", this sums up what APB is, a opened world that you can be anything, what makes APB different from all other games is the freedom of customization that you have in it, you can be unique, you can be special and you can be known for who you are, for what you made!

I never saw a game that combines so much with the popular "montages" like APB, it's a very known style of video and also the most appreciated from the community.

Talking about me now, who am I in APB community?
Nice to meet you! My name is Alfredo Menezes, I'm 20 years old and I'm known in APB's community, mainly in brazilian community, by helping people both inside and outside the game, supporting and MOTIVATING them anyway I can.
Why do I highlighted the word motivating?
APB doesn't have a lot of players that it should have, of course it has problems like many games have, but the mainly problem for us(brazilian) is the high ping(usually 150~200ms), it descourage a lot the brazilian community that have a high potential to make this game great(again), so my part on all of it is just it, to make videos, to help them, to support them, to show them that we are not worst than anyone, to not give up!

Also APB has a lack of "good" videos in YouTube, it is also an oportunity to us to fill this 'blank' space on YouTube.

After all this introduction, take a look on my channel and the world of APB Reloaded!

Here is my pretty appreciated last video:

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Debbie and welcome to the Freedom forums, I honestly hadn't heard of APB until now, it looks really good though and I'll certainly be checking it out later. I'll also be sure to check out your content on it as that thumbnail is great, you may want to enter in into the march contest which is for best thumbnail. You'll need the purple partner badge to enter which you can find out how to get here and enter you submission here you never know you could win :). One side note, you may want to change the text colour on your post as its a bit hard to read over white :)

Debbie

Rising User
Feb 25, 2017
YouTube
Hello Debbie and welcome to the Freedom forums, I honestly hadn't heard of APB until now, it looks really good though and I'll certainly be checking it out later. I'll also be sure to check out your content on it as that thumbnail is great, you may want to enter in into the march contest which is for best thumbnail. You'll need the purple partner badge to enter which you can find out how to get here and enter you submission here you never know you could win :). One side note, you may want to change the text colour on your post as its a bit hard to read over white :)
I gladly thank for your reply Mr. Dev_J!
I would like very much to participate in to the march contest, but I'm still waiting for my Partnership and the purple Partner Badge, I have already did the "method 1" to receive it, and the method 2 I think I'll take some time to create 30 posts I think, thanks for your support!

PS: Changed the text color to white!

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
APB reloaded is a really cool game. I have not played it yet but have watched it several times. You will make it to 30 posts in no time. It really doesn't actually take that long to do once you get checking out the different areas of the forums.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I gladly thank for your reply Mr. Dev_J!
I would like very much to participate in to the march contest, but I'm still waiting for my Partnership and the purple Partner Badge, I have already did the "method 1" to receive it, and the method 2 I think I'll take some time to create 30 posts I think, thanks for your support!

PS: Changed the text color to white!

um...just so you know, white is worse for us on the default theme. try sticking to black or a dark colour.​