Gaming hay guy's and gal's i'm Akros

Akros Ascending

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
Earth
YouTube
AkrosAscending
Hey guy's and gal's hows it going? I'm Akros! I'm here starting my new ascension in life through my gaming channel on YouTube. Where I work very hard to produce quality content with a consistent schedule. With the help of other people and my Ascendants I am always learning new and better things to advance and progress my content further. Allowing me to become a better YouTube creator and become the best you-tuber I know I can be. I'm active with my community as it grows always accepting challenges or recommendations form my Ascendants. I'm always looking for new followers who want to become more than just another subscriber. Please go check me out and if you enjoy my content please let me know how I can improve today and join my rise by becoming an Ascendant with me. And remember to always stay on the rise.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I Will check out some of your vids when I'm home. Good luck with your channel

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guy's and gal's hows it going? I'm Akros! I'm here starting my new ascension in life through my gaming channel on YouTube. Where I work very hard to produce quality content with a consistent schedule. With the help of other people and my Ascendants I am always learning new and better things to advance and progress my content further. Allowing me to become a better YouTube creator and become the best you-tuber I know I can be. I'm active with my community as it grows always accepting challenges or recommendations form my Ascendants. I'm always looking for new followers who want to become more than just another subscriber. Please go check me out and if you enjoy my content please let me know how I can improve today and join my rise by becoming an Ascendant with me. And remember to always stay on the rise.
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Just checked out your channel! Keep up the good work! Subbed and looking forward for more! What's your favorite genre?