Entertainment Hay Bros i am

Project DeadLock

Rising User
Sep 5, 2015
Hello everybody my name is it. I am a new YouTuber who makes a variety of gaming YouTube videos I am trying to set myself apart from the average crowded by trying to help out as many chances as I can even if I do get back I will still remember that I am there to help people out my entire goes for you too busy just make people smile and entertain them money is not a concern of mine. mine. I am starting this YouTube channel that help build confidence in myself as I am not too confident in being myself out in the open but for some reason when I play video games free to be myself and I feel comfortable doing it so if you guys would like to see some unique and funny gameplay hopefully as well as just random gameplay videos and get royalty free videos to use on your channels I will be offering that to you guys I hope that you guys will take the time to help out a new YouTuber help me get up off the ground and I will see you guys in the comments.

YT LINK- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnnqj3pU3cJFeqYXthw6TEw

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

PandaLeRawr

Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
welccome!
Sounds amazing and respect that you're so kind and It is unique what you're doing i like it ^-^

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everybody my name is it. I am a new YouTuber who makes a variety of gaming YouTube videos I am trying to set myself apart from the average crowded by trying to help out as many chances as I can even if I do get back I will still remember that I am there to help people out my entire goes for you too busy just make people smile and entertain them money is not a concern of mine. mine. I am starting this YouTube channel that help build confidence in myself as I am not too confident in being myself out in the open but for some reason when I play video games free to be myself and I feel comfortable doing it so if you guys would like to see some unique and funny gameplay hopefully as well as just random gameplay videos and get royalty free videos to use on your channels I will be offering that to you guys I hope that you guys will take the time to help out a new YouTuber help me get up off the ground and I will see you guys in the comments.

YT LINK- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnnqj3pU3cJFeqYXthw6TEw

Welcome to the family, Freedom! us a great place to make friends and we love to make you feel as somebody and you seems to be a good person :)