Not open for further replies.

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello Freedom Fam,

Im not sure if im doing something wrong when im trying to connect my forum account to the freedom dashboard but im doing the name right of course but im clearly not using the right " PASSWORD " or something like that..

If anyone could be kind enough to help me out that would be great!.

Thanks,
NexusVibes

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Have you asked the Admins to change your name at all? I am not completely sure, so don't quote me on this, but if you have, it could be because of that, however I think they are checking this out due to the ticket showing up "In Progress"

Reactions: Nexus Vibes
Upvote 0

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Have you asked the Admins to change your name at all? I am not completely sure, so don't quote me on this, but if you have, it could be because of that, however I think they are checking this out due to the ticket showing up "In Progress"

Thanks my friend appreciate the help.. I havent changed anything since i joined & no one from Freedom! has changed anything via a request from me.. so i think my channel is still under review, or something like that but no worries!!... Im sure the will get to me soon!.. Its not really any bother just would like to link everything up is all.. cheers!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks my friend appreciate the help.. I havent changed anything since i joined & no one from Freedom! has changed anything via a request from me.. so i think my channel is still under review, or something like that but no worries!!... Im sure the will get to me soon!.. Its not really any bother just would like to link everything up is all.. cheers!
Have things been sorted out for you yet or are you still having trouble linking the accounts together?

Upvote 0

Nexus Vibes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Have things been sorted out for you yet or are you still having trouble linking the accounts together?

Still cant like them together but might have to leave Freedom!, Due to an issue with not being able to link account until i send them all the information from the producers who gave me permission to use the tracks on my channel.. NexusVibes!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.