Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
Here is my question. I have added my channel to freedom a while ago, I pass all the requirements and all that, but what is happening is that i do not get a link on my dashboard saying I can be partnered. I looked on freedom and it shows my old name for the channel and says I have 40 subs and no views where in real-time I have 165 subs and 4k+ Views. I believe that might be the issue on that.
What I'm hoping to get fixed though is that I can get partnered and wonder if there was something wrong I did or what I need to do to get partnered. I hope there is a way to solve this and am able to link my channel as well.
TY bye.

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hello, @CakeLikesPie

I recommend making a Support ticket HERE asking for an invitation, when doing so make sure to put your right YouTube URL. You could also go to your Freedom Dashboard and at the bottom it says Add Channel go ahead and click that and try adding your profile. When I click it, I'm prompted with 3 different channels [Picture], this may / will be different when you do it, but as you can see my YouTube Channel is in the middle make sure when you're adding it you are adding the right YouTube channel.

Hopefully I helped you out.

Upvote 0

CakeLikesPie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
CakeLikesPie
Hello, @CakeLikesPie

I recommend making a Support ticket HERE asking for an invitation, when doing so make sure to put your right YouTube URL. You could also go to your Freedom Dashboard and at the bottom it says Add Channel go ahead and click that and try adding your profile. When I click it, I'm prompted with 3 different channels [Picture], this may / will be different when you do it, but as you can see my YouTube Channel is in the middle make sure when you're adding it you are adding the right YouTube channel.

Hopefully I helped you out.
I made a request for an invitation I already did the other step, now just waiting to see if it helps xP

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.