KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I am having a blast doing YouTube I was just wondering, any of you love doing YouTube! No, not for the money or fame just having fun doing what you love in YouTube!!

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
well yea , am in love with wt i do , i hope i can have many people see it and share with me their comments or thoughts or anything like that u know

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yes I have to say I do love what I do. I never got into YouTube thinking I was going to get famous or really cared about making money, all I wanted to do was share my love of playing games with others and hopefully show people a few games that they might want to try out.

Reactions: moe203

moe203

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
Montreal , Canada
YouTube
Yes I have to say I do love what I do. I never got into YouTube thinking I was going to get famous or really cared about making money, all I wanted to do was share my love of playing games with others and hopefully show people a few games that they might want to try out.

Like wise my friend , money is never a goal for me in life but to share ur vids with 56 subs or lets say 5k subs u know , then youtube will be much more fun that way

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Like wise my friend , money is never a goal for me in life but to share ur vids with 56 subs or lets say 5k subs u know , then youtube will be much more fun that way
Ik right people having fun while watching you mess up! YouTube Is Super Duper Fun! Even If I Have 1 Subs I Would Still Do YouTube!

Jay back

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
Scotland , fife
YouTube
I find youtube fun, as in i enjoy it, would i give up a job for it no, as i find YT as more as a hobby, will i upload daily yes because i am committed to showing people what i do in my free time, i love to play games i love to bring comedy into people life and i love how it may even help me into the future so yes i love YT.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I find youtube fun, as in i enjoy it, would i give up a job for it no, as i find YT as more as a hobby, will i upload daily yes because i am committed to showing people what i do in my free time, i love to play games i love to bring comedy into people life and i love how it may even help me into the future so yes i love YT.
I Love It To!

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
I couldn't have said it better. If you get into YouTube to make that your career, I feel you're doing it wrong. Just do it and have fun with it, and if you kick off and become massive then congrats!

G-Legend

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
I love what I do. I don't have a lot of subs but It doesn't really matter to me. I know I'll get them eventually. Even if I never get to where I want to be on youtube i'd still make videos.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I love what I do. I don't have a lot of subs but It doesn't really matter to me. I know I'll get them eventually. Even if I never get to where I want to be on youtube i'd still make videos.
Yep! It doesn't matter as long as you love what you do!

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Yeah I love what I do
My favourite part is interacting with my viewers

I just love the whole thing of making content

Not making enough money to write home about but it's slowly going up and I keep smashing monthly view records.

I'm just loving the ride and it's providing great opportunities so as endorsements, sponsors, free gear and an opportunity to create a video game soundtrack

Axeplosive

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
I agree with Doodles, its so much fun interacting with your viewers, it not only is a chance to pick your audiences brains, but it's also a great way to have your viewers feel you're even more real of a person! I love making videos, I just wish editing was a faster process, lol!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I love what I do
My favourite part is interacting with my viewers

I just love the whole thing of making content

Not making enough money to write home about but it's slowly going up and I keep smashing monthly view records.

I'm just loving the ride and it's providing great opportunities so as endorsements, sponsors, free gear and an opportunity to create a video game soundtrack
Yep of course! I am one guy who just screams playing video games and everyone can do YouTube!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I agree with Doodles, its so much fun interacting with your viewers, it not only is a chance to pick your audiences brains, but it's also a great way to have your viewers feel you're even more real of a person! I love making videos, I just wish editing was a faster process, lol!
Yea editing takes a while! But look at this i'd rather edit that do homework! And when I am editing time goes really fast! But I can do a lot if it was faster too and the render speed too! lol

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Im loving it myself however im somtimes struggling to always upload because of being in work all the time. When you work 50+ hours a week at times it does make it difficult, especially when it includes weekends. However i love it so i make as much time as i can, just wish i could commit even more time.