Solved Haven't received an invitation to partner with MGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlunythGaming

Hey,

I have received an invitation to partner with MGN, does anyone know why ?
I keep going to my Youtube Dashboard and there is nothing :/. My Monetisation is enabled
Please help.

AlunythGaming

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Upvote 0
S

Suluachon hoanhao

Have you recieved a mail that you have been accepted?
If your ticket says it is being processed then an agent is busy, otherwise you could visit the MGN Forums and open a ticket there as it is about their network.

Maybe that @Alex can help out since he runs MGN.

of course ,I recieved .Try with MGN :(

Upvote 0

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey,

I have received an invitation to partner with MGN, does anyone know why ?
I keep going to my Youtube Dashboard and there is nothing :/. My Monetisation is enabled
Please help.

AlunythGaming

did you try contacting the support? They might of accidently denied or lost it.

Upvote 0

ShamusToole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bolton,UK
YouTube
Hi there, when I first joined freedom with my old youtube account I was partnered quickly. Youtube sending me the email to accept it if I chose to. I've set up a new youtube channel and trying to partner this one. I've got adsense and it says I am a youtube partner. Is this going to conflict with Freedom or is it just a matter of waiting?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi there, when I first joined freedom with my old youtube account I was partnered quickly. Youtube sending me the email to accept it if I chose to. I've set up a new youtube channel and trying to partner this one. I've got adsense and it says I am a youtube partner. Is this going to conflict with Freedom or is it just a matter of waiting?
If you visit your dashboard then you can link your second channel if you wish to do so. Otherwise you can contact support and explain that you want to link a second/other channel to your freedom account.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.