Solved Havent Been Paid for the Past 3 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ball3rJ

New User
Aug 21, 2017
My youtube has been linked to freedom for over a year now, and I just happened to realise that I haven't been paid since September. During this period, my videos have been able to gain a decent amount of views. I didn't understand why this was happening, and it still stated that I was connected both on Youtube and on my Freedom dashboard.

I also noticed something (i screenshotted it) but I still am linked and should be getting my payments

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 6.45.03 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 6.45.03 pm.png
    94 KB · Views: 7

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It appears from the screenshot you provided that you had been unlinked from the network from 25/9/2017. Could you show your YouTube status and features page please so I can confirm if this is the case.

It would be strange that you haven't been paid since September, even if you had been unlinked as you should have still got your August and September earnings - depending on what payment schedule you are on these should have been paid out to you at the end of October and November respectably.

Looking at your channel it could be you were unlinked due to not having the required 10K views in order to monetise your content, and / or the fact you haven't uploaded in over a month. I would suggest that you email our support team who would be able to look into this for you and outline exactly why you were unlinked. If you are showing any outstanding payments on your Freedom dashboard, and these haven't been paid to you, please make sure you have the correct paypal email address down, and that you have accepted the payment - other than that if it is still showing as outstanding don't forget you can request a catch-up payment which is processed within 48 hours

Upvote 0

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It may be because your total monthly views is under 10K, because since YouTube have updated there policy content creators need on average 10K views a month in order to earn revenue from your monetised videos, you can check on the Freedom dashboard or on the Youtube content creators dashboard to see your monthly views and also check Analytics to check progress on videos and see whats more popular amongst them to improve in future content to improve your views.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.