Resources Have a question for the gaming channels

felch93

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi Guys, I had a quick question for those of you that run gaming channels. I'm going to start creating some destiny content and would like to do a piece on rise of iron using the destiny Vidoc from Bungie. I see a lot of youtubers using this video, but was wondering how they monetize it?

Is it okay to use videos like this? Do you have to credit Bungie?

Not sure how this works exactly, I need your help!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi Guys, I had a quick question for those of you that run gaming channels. I'm going to start creating some destiny content and would like to do a piece on rise of iron using the destiny Vidoc from Bungie. I see a lot of youtubers using this video, but was wondering how they monetize it?

Is it okay to use videos like this? Do you have to credit Bungie?

Not sure how this works exactly, I need your help!

You can monetize it, You can credit to Bungie to be on safe side and better chance NOT get copy right strike but better of is don't plat the music if you can.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Since Bungie made the video available you are probably able to use this for your own ends but i would indeed give Credit to Bungie and make sure you pay attention to the music.

But this is probably a question for wich you could better contact Bungie themself to ask in what terms you are possible to use it.