Haters and trolls

Josepyy

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
England
YouTube
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post this thread searching for opinions. Ever since I started my YouTube channel a month ago I've been getting between 7-12 dislikes per video. All I want to know is how you deal with haters/trollers? I don't know if it's my bad editing or something else. Thanks

TheIanSmithCorporation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
I feel the same way too. I too get dislikes on some videos because of my so called "Plagiarism" which I did not commit. You have to get used to it somehow.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post this thread searching for opinions. Ever since I started my YouTube channel a month ago I've been getting between 7-12 dislikes per video. All I want to know is how you deal with haters/trollers? I don't know if it's my bad editing or something else. Thanks
I love them! They are usually haters that can't do any better, and want to get a response from you. When they do come to my channel, I talk to em, insult them a little because its fun, and when they get to bothersome Block them from the setting menu so they can't comment

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
How to deal with them? EMBRACE them, appreciate them, because they're your biggest promoters.

Without them, you wouldn't push yourself hard enough to create better content. The more they bash on you, the more you should strive to prove them wrong.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Josepyy

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
England
YouTube
Thanks everyone for the replies. Yea I think it's my old school mates that are disliking them. At least I know people actually don't dislike my editing/videos, they just dislike me XD

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
The way that I deal with troll is pretty much ignore them. Especially when they leave those bloody trollish/hateful comments. Cause if you reply to them they get the attention they wanted and they will keep on trolling/harrasing you. If they keep on trolling on your comment section just add them to the blacklist

Josepyy

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
England
YouTube
The way that I deal with troll is pretty much ignore them. Especially when they leave those bloody trollish/hateful comments. Cause if you reply to them they get the attention they wanted and they will keep on trolling/harrasing you. If they keep on trolling on your comment section just add them to the blacklist

Yea thanks, luckily it hasn't reached comments yet, its just constant dislikes.