OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
If you go to the Resources & Tips section of Services in the forums you see some of the resources have "[Deleted]" in the title, are all locked and have a reply from the OP saying: "This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download."

The weirdest things is that it is the OP posting it on their own threads and not a moderator or admin. Is this normal? It certainly doesn't seem like it.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you go to the Resources & Tips section of Services in the forums you see some of the resources have "[Deleted]" in the title, are all locked and have a reply from the OP saying: "This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download."

The weirdest things is that it is the OP posting it on their own threads and not a moderator or admin. Is this normal? It certainly doesn't seem like it.
This is probably due to as the title itself says that the resource as been removed by the owner itself or by an admin.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
This is normal. Some Staff have been clearing up the C.R.I.B a lot lately (CC @Crazylawrence ) and therefor a lot of resources that didn't follow the C.R.I.B rules were removed or edited. Your post kinda gave me a nice laugh as I've been there when Crazy went through and deleted tons of them for not following the rules :p

I'm so waiting for (CRA73Y_V) to see this

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
That was me...

When a resource is deleted, it automatically creates a post by the original owner clarifying that the resource is no longer available.
This would be widely effective if people had previously discussed it beforehand.
No hacking has occurred, just me clearing up the CRIB a few times leaving quite a few deleted resource discussions.