In progress Has Freedom! MCN Paused Application Process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Turner

New User
Jan 21, 2017
Hello,

I applied my channel a week ago, and an agent told me that the MCN is currently pausing the application process altogether.

If there are any Freedom employees reading this, could you please confirm? And when (an approximate date) are you expecting to resume the process?

Thank you very much,
Jeffrey

Reactions: LegendaryT

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hey Jeffery, sorry about the delays! Hopefully the review process will be back to normal soon, there are a lot of channels backed up now so it may take some time for this to be resolved. Unfortunately I don't know the exact time though, I'll check with the support management and let you know when I find out.

If you have any other questions about the Network in the mean time don't hesitate to ask :)

Reactions: Nerd
Upvote 0

Jeff Turner

New User
Jan 21, 2017
Hello, has the situation been resolved? I see that there are currently 14 people reviewing channels, but there are still 1000+ channels before me. Could someone from Freedom! check whether the situation is now back to normal?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello, has the situation been resolved? I see that there are currently 14 people reviewing channels, but there are still 1000+ channels before me. Could someone from Freedom! check whether the situation is now back to normal?

Thanks!
If it's been more than two days, please ensure the following:
  • Ensure your monetisation is enabled on your YouTube features page
  • If not, activate it before going to the next step.
  • If monetisation is enabled contact support through [email protected] or [email protected] .
When emailing support, include the following:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.