Offering Hardcore Critical Detailed Review will be given...

Were you satisfied with my review? (Answer after I did the review)

• Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa Fam! ^^

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nope! You Suck! :V

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Woops, Should be all set now. Thanks

Sure, here are your scores:

Channel Layout: 8.5/10 [Great job with the playlists, but choose a better channel trailer for your channel...one where you introduce yourself or at least speak, Also add in 'popular uploads' on the channel page along with uploads and Created Playlists Reason: New viewers need to know what you do and need to see what's popular]

Thumbnails and Banner: 9.5/10 [Your thumbnails are simple yet sleek, amazing job with them. And your profile picture looks great! Your banner looks great too, although, you can do one minor upgrade to your banner and that is to add little bit of a text to show that you are a gamer, I mean it looks good but doesn't explain the channel much...]

Content Quality: 9/10 [In-game quality is great! 720p 60FPS is great! If you can, upgrade it to 1080p later! Also the videos with music is perfect and great outro sequence too! My only gripe would be the videos with your mic, Your mic is good but, try reducing the mic gain as there appears to be slight distortion. Otherwise, looks like you use Audacity well! :D]

Entertaining Watch: 9.5/10 [Your videos are really good, the way you review it and the showcase videos are amazing with dope music! Although one minor upgrade and gripe for me would be your videos are a little too short...:p Now that you hit 100 subs, I think you can extend video duration with a minimum target of 3 minutes. Reason: Viewers shouldn't think the video is too short that there is nil content]

Viewer Interaction: 9/10 [Good job with this as I see not many people concentrate on interacting with their fans...That 'thank you' video hit it! Although it looks like you don't reply to many comments, try doing that in these early stages. Reason: Viewers shouldn't feel left out]

Overall Effort: 9/10 [I can see you put effort at what you do although, the score would be higher if the video size was longer and with proper mic balances]

Hope this review helps! Good luck in the future! :D

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Sure, here are your scores:

Channel Layout: 9/10 [Everything is good, except add in popular uploads to the list of lists available at channel page along with uploads and etc...Reason: Viewers like to see what's popular in your channel first]

Thumbnails and Banner: 9/10 [Banner and channel profile picture is great! Thumbnails are good but you can make them better...try learning some photoshop techniques :) Reason: Making your thumbnail stand out is important!]

Content Quality: 8.5/10 [The in-game quality is good but try getting a 60FPS to make it look perfect, the mic is great and so is the webcam, but try fixing the in-game volume and mic volume balance...The mic volume is kinda too high, but in Mafia 3 it was too low]

Entertaining Watch: 9/10 [Your commentary is great! It makes a good overall entertaining watch, although, you can make it better with editing put in...Like atleast Cut commentaries and stuff...:) Reason: It'll reduce your video time, increase game pace, earn more watch time and interest from your viewers]

Viewer Interaction: 6.5/10 [Very important :( especially with the amount of subs you have...I know you are a gaming channel and a let's player but, if you can't be more than 'just another gamer' on youtube, you won't stand out...If you want your viewers to comment more and share your channel more, you have try and connect to them, thank them sometime....hold a series for them like Q and A or something....Atleast mention them more in your videos, ask questions to them etc....Viewer interaction is a key element as they will start seeing you more than 'just another channel'. And honestly, that's where youtube is fun ya' know....]

Overall Effort: 8.5/10 [Great job with the daily upload, but keep in mind quality is always better than quantity on youtube, so if you feel bored of your own video or you feel people are not going to enjoy it, it's fine...take a day off and edit more tomorrow and make the video perfect....no hurry! Because only with quality you can attract people, if they don't really like your videos, how can you expect them to watch on a daily basis?]

Hope this channel review helps! Good luck with the future![DOUBLEPOST=1479974195][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add in the channel URL or get the Channel sub button from here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
Just want to say a big thanks for the review it was a very quick response and very detailed. I understand and agree with alot of what you say so its much appreciated. I know i have alot to improve on and hoepfully it will all get done. So again thanks for your time and goodluck to you too!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Just want to say a big thanks for the review it was a very quick response and very detailed. I understand and agree with alot of what you say so its much appreciated. I know i have alot to improve on and hoepfully it will all get done. So again thanks for your time and goodluck to you too!
No problem man! Just keep the fact that you have a lot of fans waiting for your content in mind and keep doing a good job! xD

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello. May I ask a review for only 1 video? The channel isn't very optimized yet but... yeah so here we go.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
I`d love to have a review, too > u <
That would really help me out a lot!

Mostly on the let`s plays, but if you`ve got some time feel free to also give some feedback on the "Clyde got dared" series, the comedy short movies (my most recent one should be "How to be cool") and/or other stuff you find ^^`
I know I do need to improve my thumbnails somehow, but Photoshop and me are....
having a row, you could say, so I put them together and draw stuff with SAI, which is mainly a drawing programm owo`

Anyway, every help and tipps are highly appreciated > w <

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I would love a review on my channel I have only been rolling out some new settings on my recording software so older videos will look like crap compared to the new ones. I've been doing YouTube for 10 months and have 225 videos. Another thing that I do that some other YouTubers don't do is I have a very neat and organized spreadsheet for all viewers to check out which is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCPauGtvKuvYCaCNAd1EmHBK1LtEFi8I7UdUe-OzMU0/edit#gid=0

And thanks for your time it really means a lot to me.:)