Review4Review Happy New Year! My First Montage :D

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
First thing, good clips of what I can assume to be a few rounds of Mayhem and I liked the smooth flow from clip to clip. Second thing it is really hard to tell what is happening in a few points due to what ever filter or brightness setting you applied. Destiny is very bright and colorful game so it looks weird when it is darkened up the way you did. Lastly, I liked the song choice but the fact that it was a 6 minute song made a lot of the video feel a bit repetitive so it my be good to incorporate a song change and then switch up your subclass gameplay wise so a viewer won't be too jaded out by the 3 minute mark. That said, damn good Dawnblade-ing

If you feel like checking out one of my montages and giving some feedback that would be appreciated.

Reactions: derwinvlog

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
First thing, good clips of what I can assume to be a few rounds of Mayhem and I liked the smooth flow from clip to clip. Second thing it is really hard to tell what is happening in a few points due to what ever filter or brightness setting you applied. Destiny is very bright and colorful game so it looks weird when it is darkened up the way you did. Lastly, I liked the song choice but the fact that it was a 6 minute song made a lot of the video feel a bit repetitive so it my be good to incorporate a song change and then switch up your subclass gameplay wise so a viewer won't be too jaded out by the 3 minute mark. That said, damn good Dawnblade-ing

If you feel like checking out one of my montages and giving some feedback that would be appreciated.
Thank you so much for the feedback. I will definitely checkout your stuff man!

iCrazyBlaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2017
YouTube
Thank you for watching. Leave a link to the video you want me to review below! Thanks!
This is a really great montage, but in my opinion needs better music, but obviously that's just personal taste, so no hate towards that. Plus, some parts of the footage were completely out of sync and the gameplay wasn't cut right in some places. Adding effects in montages can be really important, and completely change the mood of the video - remember that next time you make one! Considering this was your first montage, I think you did really well on it.