Halo 5: Guardians Update

Dust the Fox

Rising User
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
For anyone that still plays Halo 5: Guardians the title pretty summons up what I am saying and with this being said There adding some more cool toys onto the table.

The one thing that I do know that everyone is hyped or will be hyped is that there bringing back the Grenade launcher which is also know as the "Pro Pipe", but that is not the only thing that is going to be added in into this update there going to have the AA Wraith Tank as well. These will be free to get by earning them in the Req Packs or they will have a special Req Pack that will give you the weapon and the tank. Another thing that is going to be added to this update is that there going to put more cool features to forge, I am not good at building things in Halo 5: Guardians but I am interested in what will be put on to the table for all of the creative map makers. Lastly this is either a deal or no deal for you, there also going to be adding voices that you can use for Warzone, Arena, and Warzone Firefight. The voices you will be able to use are Spartan Buck, Ybda the Merciless, and 031 Exuberant Witness, the only downside which is debatable is that you have to $9.99 for one of the voices.

But with this being said what do you think about this update? Are you glad that they brought back the "Pro Pipe" and the AA Wraith Tank or are you most interested with the voice packs and the new forge stuff?