Gaming Halo 5 Campaign #3

BarchouPro182

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
Hello you beautiful people welcome to episode 3 of my Halo 5 campaign i hope all of you are enjoying this series because i sure am =) would like to hear feedback so make sure you right a comment or hit the LIKE button if you enjoy thank you 'BarchouPro182'

Reactions: SixtyFtw

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
Nice play through, it seems they still have the old Physics of the Halo 1-3 but also added in new stuff such as the way you aim the gun with the sight. Is this the Halo where Master Chief turns bad? I saw something about it on a Youtube add about it. Would be great if you could let me know. Keep up the good work also you sound like Frankieonpcin1080- a bit :p

BarchouPro182

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
thank you so much mate really appreciate your kind words, i don't really want to spoil if he is bad or not just wait and find out =), yeah iv played halo from the beginning and its always been good just didn't like halo 4 much, be amazing if you can keep watching my play through, i will check Frankie out and see if i do sound like him lol =)

SixtyFtw

Respected User
Feb 28, 2015
Adelaide, South Australia
YouTube
thank you so much mate really appreciate your kind words, i don't really want to spoil if he is bad or not just wait and find out =), yeah iv played halo from the beginning and its always been good just didn't like halo 4 much, be amazing if you can keep watching my play through, i will check Frankie out and see if i do sound like him lol =)

Ahh ok fair enough :p I will keep watching :D