Gaming Hallo new family

LTZ Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Hallo everyone
I just joined Freedom and hope to grow with everyone here. Any tips would be great for my new YouTube channel. I've also joined Freedom on Hitbox as well. I'm a new gaming channel.

funnykid2016

New User
Jun 19, 2016
hello everyone
I just joined Freedom and hope to grow with everyone here. Any tips would be great for my new YouTube channel. I'm a newbie

MuChase

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy! Welcome to FREEDOM!! I joined a couple month ago and the best thing about freedom is their access to music. Its a great tool and it will really improve your channels quality!

Xeno_YT

New User
Jan 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
PEdoubleZA
Welcome to Freedom bro! This forum and network is awesome to be in. Hope to see you grow sooner or later. Be sure to push out a good amount of high quality content in order to get the ball rolling to a good start! Anyway, if you ever need anything whether that'd be anything Youtube Wise or advice on how to get your youtube channel off to a great start then be sure to message me or look aound on the forums! There is hundreds of things to choose from! Anyways, welcome to Feedom Family bro. Hope to see you stay and be comfortable :)

Jon (Xeno) :)