Request Had a wee change to how i do things.

Goucho1uk

Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
www.b2zclan.com
YouTube
Hey guys feel free to review and give constructive feedback. I have changed my format a little bit so watch my latest videos starting with this one. As always thanx in advance peeps :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys feel free to review and give constructive feedback. I have changed my format a little bit so watch my latest videos starting with this one. As always thanx in advance peeps :)

The thumbnail text is slightly harder to read. Writing more information in your description can help viewers find your videos easier, and inform them as well ^^

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The thumbnail text is slightly harder to read. Writing more information in your description can help viewers find your videos easier, and inform them as well ^^
Second.
The "Kamikazi Bombing Runs" part of the thumbnail would definitely not be readable in the search results.

Goucho1uk

Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
www.b2zclan.com
YouTube
Thanx guys :)

I am not sure i get what you mean?

Can you give me an example of what you would suggest on my thumbnails plz. How would the thumbnail effect searches?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanx guys :)

I am not sure i get what you mean?

Can you give me an example of what you would suggest on my thumbnails plz. How would the thumbnail effect searches?
Let's say your video pops up in the search engine, if somebody doesn't like your thumbnail, or it doesn't interest them, they have the option of not clicking your video. You lose out on potential viewers, and people that could stay with you longer. Youtube is a shallow place for some people, and deep when it comes to attracting others.