Guys im in deep deep trouble

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
So i have recently getting alot of hate on my channel. And this guy onstantly posted negative comments and hated all my videos mostly. So i made a video about him and all of sudden im screwed. Its this video
and i really dont know what to do... PLEASE I WANT ALOT OF HELP RIGHT NOW :"(

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So i have recently getting alot of hate on my channel. And this guy onstantly posted negative comments and hated all my videos mostly. So i made a video about him and all of sudden im screwed. Its this video
and i really dont know what to do... PLEASE I WANT ALOT OF HELP RIGHT NOW :"(
Seems like you handled this in a pretty immature way. It's generally never a good idea to call out individuals, better to just ignore. If you really want to address it, then at least present some context and background info with some reasonable and sound arguments in your favour. Watching this video, I had no idea what you were hating eachother over, but you sound quite dislikeable by the way you called him out. If you want an idea of what I mean, go watch IHateEverything, he brings hate in a quality that's unmatched.

Reactions: Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
You were asking to get screwed the moment you published this video. The other replies pretty much sum up all the reasons you're in the position you're in right now.

The ONLY thing you can do right now is to publicly apologize to your remaining subscribers and especially to "Tranquad".

Also, I'd like to point out the irony of you posting a video ranting about your own personality.

LeGenDaryPuLse

Mythic User
Nov 26, 2015
Not in Fallout 4
YouTube
Hate is always going to be there and calling people out and beefing is the worse thing. Here's my advice that I not only follow on YouTube but in life is either be friends or neutral with people.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Pointing at subscribers with an entire video is not a smart thing to do. Its a good chance that the guy is a troll and rewarding his ego with an entire video about him will only please him and he will attempt to do it again.

Apologize with a comment, and then ban the guy from your channel.

Reactions: lex beats

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Hate can make your channel stronger just ignore his hatefull comments and let him help you to get your vids higher in the yt search rankings (comments and dislikes do that)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Very silently, and as stealthy as an Assassin. Click on the "action" drop down arrow in the community section of the creator studio, and ban him from posting comments on your channel.