Fun and Games Guess this riddle with no help from the interent!

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
So he could stuff children into the sack and carry them home to the north pole and cook them.
(according to old belief before Saint Nicolas became a saint in the Christianity belief)

New riddle:
What has a beginning but has no end, and ends everything which has a beginning?

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
So he could stuff children into the sack and carry them home to the north pole and cook them.
(according to old belief before Saint Nicolas became a saint in the Christianity belief)

New riddle:
What has a beginning but has no end, and ends everything which has a beginning?

It's god god is the beginning and the end!
New riddle:
A plane crashes on the border of France and Germany where must the survivors be buried?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
New riddle:
A plane crashes on the border of France and Germany where must the survivors be buried?
You wouldn't bury survivors, well unless your rather sadistic, turned to cannibalism and then wanted to bury the corpses (sorry I got a bit dark and depressing there).
Here's a new riddle : - What has a mouth but never speaks, runs but never walks, and has a bed but never sleeps?

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
You wouldn't bury survivors, well unless your rather sadistic, turned to cannibalism and then wanted to bury the corpses (sorry I got a bit dark and depressing there).
Here's a new riddle : - What has a mouth but never speaks, runs but never walks, and has a bed but never sleeps?
Water: Here's a riddle:

There is a dead man in the middle of a field, nothing is around him and there are no footprints of any sort. There is an unopened package next to him. How did he die?

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
New riddle:
I accept your answer on my riddle :p However the answer was "Time" since that is something we all can agree on is real and with no ends lol.
But I accept your answer even though I am not religious of any kind