Fun and Games Guess the item - What could this item be?

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Hey guys,

So a little guessing game for you! Below is a picture of a zoomed in item, the aim of the game is for you guys to guess what it is!

Hint 1 - You CANNOT start your morning without one!
Hint 2 - It is used to make builders work harder.

Answer will be revealed in a week, happy guessing!

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys,

So a little guessing game for you! Below is a picture of a zoomed in item, the aim of the game is for you guys to guess what it is!

How many guesses do we get? I'm going to say a tea bag, as I definitely can't start my day without one, and making some builders a nice cup of tea always seems to make them work harder

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I thought it looked like a close up shot of a couch or something, but after reading the desc. it cant be :/​
Well unless you start the day with your couch, not too sure about builders working harder with one - may have to take mine outside the next time they are over doing work :)

Reactions: Drawyah

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

I feel this is a trick question, you cannot start your morning without one... and makes Builders work harder.... I'm going to say a bed... You cannot start your morning without climbing out of your bed, and with proper rest, builders work harder. I was going to say tea bag.. but not everyone drinks tea and I know I can start my day without tea.