Gaming GTnK Gaming - Introduction

GTnKGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2017
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Kyle i am the owner of a Youtube and Twitch channel called GTnK Gaming, I am from the United Kingdom on the North East coast as per usual England is very sunny this time of year.

I am a 21 year old male that loves all things gaming and music i have been recording a number of years but have only just started dedicating my self to Youtube and entertaining people, I am rather lively and can be rather hyper when i record.

I found out about freedom through a friend who suggested i joined the family and in all honesty since joining i have not been very active, Over the pass week i had a sit down and thought its time i make my dream happen so here i am starting to record and post again. My dream has always been to be a Youtuber and i love entertaining you guys and girls.

I decided to join the forums so i could meet and collaborate with new people and hopefully help people as well.

My channel is primarily focused on Gaming but i will branch out to other things. I have not been uploading much recently but i am aiming to start uploading every day

Thanks for reading guys and i hope i get to work with some of you and if you decide to check out my channel i hope you enjoy

Im Kyle from GTnKGaming and im out.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey guys my name is Kyle i am the owner of a Youtube and Twitch channel called GTnK Gaming, I am from the United Kingdom on the North East coast as per usual England is very sunny this time of year.

I am a 21 year old male that loves all things gaming and music i have been recording a number of years but have only just started dedicating my self to Youtube and entertaining people, I am rather lively and can be rather hyper when i record.

I found out about freedom through a friend who suggested i joined the family and in all honesty since joining i have not been very active, Over the pass week i had a sit down and thought its time i make my dream happen so here i am starting to record and post again. My dream has always been to be a Youtuber and i love entertaining you guys and girls.

I decided to join the forums so i could meet and collaborate with new people and hopefully help people as well.

My channel is primarily focused on Gaming but i will branch out to other things. I have not been uploading much recently but i am aiming to start uploading every day

Thanks for reading guys and i hope i get to work with some of you and if you decide to check out my channel i hope you enjoy

Welcome to freedom!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member

Welcome here.