JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Hey everyone, I made a new video today based on a kind of GTA V glitch if you will? It's basically the GTA servers not saving your upgrades. It's a very handy glitch because if you have low money and need every dollar to count on your car you can make up your idea and if you like it then leave the garage if not you can reset your car and reset your money and try a different style!

You can watch the video here :

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Tutorial videos are always good to get people in which is good, it was a little hard to understand you and not just because of your accent I can usually understand Irish accents pretty well. For tutorials you need to be as clear as possible so people hear you the first time around. I think the sound volume needs to be turned up a little also, try comparing your video with some larger channels and see if you can tell the difference.

Other than that great video, if your video gets picked in search rankings these type of videos can get a lot of views :)

JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Tutorial videos are always good to get people in which is good, it was a little hard to understand you and not just because of your accent I can usually understand Irish accents pretty well. For tutorials you need to be as clear as possible so people hear you the first time around. I think the sound volume needs to be turned up a little also, try comparing your video with some larger channels and see if you can tell the difference.

Other than that great video, if your video gets picked in search rankings these type of videos can get a lot of views :)
Thanks Koala! Yeah I kinda talk fast but I try and overcome that by having the steps on the screen as I'm saying them so if people can't understand me they can see the steps in-front of them or they can check the description :) I appreciate your feedback a ton. Thank you again :)