GTA V Online 5 Pet Peaves

KilobiteProductions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey :3 What is your GTA 5 Top 5 Pet Peaves? I have all mine detailed in a video at the bottom of this thread posting :p

Pet Peave List

5) Matchmaking, is it just me or for one of the most successful online video games ever it has one of the worst matchmaking system, take for example heists, it is rare to actually to complete a heist with randomers for several reasons including; misleading invites and lack of people accepting due to saturation of hosts.

4) Money exploits, now many people tend to disagree with me on this, however I feel that playing a game legit is key to enjoyment and success, hell I am rank 210, I have 2 high-end apartments, 2 filled ten car garages (super cars/sports/muscles all fully customised) and all pegasus vehicles excluding the golden jet.

3) Cops are always on, sometimes I feel like killing thousands of npcs or players however I am unable to do this due to the constant police presence.

2) 7 rounds once upon a time a long long time ago, one could play a seven round games of snipers vs stunters without being bothered now one is interrupted four rounds in which is at best anti-climatic.

1) Pegasus, as I said I basically have all of the pegasus vehicles, this is very handy, but what if I want my friend to fly my savage, or a crew member to fly my hydra, worse what if some peasant stole my Buckingham Swift! I should be able to let crew members/friends in my pegasus vehicles!

Here is the video version
[link removed by moderator, see forum Rules]

I shall leave you with a question, what is your biggest pet peave in GTA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
I would have to agree with your top 5...

although one i might add myself is with GTA Online i am currently at level 499 (in fact about to hit the 500 mark soon) and even though i have earned that level legit, i am constantly getting messages with "Are you a modder.. can you give me money and up my level"

so to sum that up my biggest pet peave is that when you play and legitly earn your level you get accused of being a cheater.

(most people might say modding isn't cheating BUT guess what it is!)