PC Gta 5, Minecraft, maybe CSGO and more!

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
I'm a 17 year old british gamer. I currently have a sh*t upload schedule (just look for yourself!) But I want to change this! I am looking to start a group of youtubers who would frequently mess around and/or tryhard in games together. I'm looking for us to be friends not to just gain views from each other. Sound good to you? What are the requirements you ask? Well these aren't really requirements more just basic stuff. You need to be friendly/funny, have a good mic, be able to work with each others time zones and enjoy the time we play together!
My channel currently has 18 subs but would be more if I actually decide to upload :p I'm looking for anyone who has a good sense of humour and how can be funny and mature. Last one is optional :D. I'm looking to start using team speak if you decide to join it would be great if you could help set that up. I'm clueless and would appreciate the help instead of watching a 2012 tutorial...
Games I play (you can recommend)
-GTA 5
-Gmod
-Minecraft
-Battlefield 3
-Battlefield 4
-Battlefield hardline
-Plants vs Zombies garden warfare 1 & 2
-Fifa 16 (I'm not a big footy person but could have some fun)
-Insurgency
-Payday 2
-Awesomenauts
-War thunder

I know it's a really weird set of games but this is due to having EA access. If you decide to be part of this group I recommend you also do the monthly payment as we could then all play the same games and we would have some games set in stone.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw