Gaming GTA 5 Livestream And Check out my channel

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! Please tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? why did you decide to join freedom? How long have you been doing youtube?

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Welcome to the forums! Please tell us more about yourself. What are your hobbies? why did you decide to join freedom? How long have you been doing youtube?

I am a designer, game,web and app developer as well as good at media, well i love to play games and check out new stuff in the tech market as well as inventing. i joined freedom because i was looking something that can help my channel grow bigger and mostly people can start knowing me and its been about 1 month from me doing youtube as i started for fun so i can play with my mates but now i have change my mind

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello and welcome to my channel. "Subscribe" and join me weekly !!

I am Alvin (AlvinceGamer) and I make videos on games and stuff and you should watch them, sometimes.

Hit me up on social media using the links below!!

Many thanks and have a great day!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XuMn-1YNg4OHTucl4Zp4Q/
Asking people to subscribe never really works out too well. You'd have better luck trying to work with people instead! Everyone here has their own style of videos, and if you can learn from others, you can learn a great deal. Can you tell us more about yourself in the main post? I linked you a forum where they have a template to write more, so people can relate to you easier!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Asking people to subscribe never really works out too well. You'd have better luck trying to work with people instead! Everyone here has their own style of videos, and if you can learn from others, you can learn a great deal. Can you tell us more about yourself in the main post? I linked you a forum where they have a template to write more, so people can relate to you easier!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/
i know well thats my about section from the youtube just to promote as i mostly use twitter to engage with people and pretty much yea

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i know well thats my about section from the youtube just to promote as i mostly use twitter to engage with people and pretty much yea
Using twitter sounds about right, people tend to go on follow trains on there. How do you typically promote yourself on there, how do you find your audience?

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Using twitter sounds about right, people tend to go on follow trains on there. How do you typically promote yourself on there, how do you find your audience?
well i am twitter freak as well as a designer so if i make a channel art for small youtubers for free so i request them to link the channel art description to my twitter or my channel

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
well i am twitter freak as well as a designer so if i make a channel art for small youtubers for free so i request them to link the channel art description to my twitter or my channel
Being a designer sounds very lucrative if your skills merit other people to use it. Thanks for the heads up about how you manage to work in that area, and that you help people out as well!

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Being a designer sounds very lucrative if your skills merit other people to use it. Thanks for the heads up about how you manage to work in that area, and that you help people out as well!
I do it as i see alot of channel with no attractive channel art and thats kinda one of the most important to have also every day i find out new skills so later on i can apply those skills on my thumbnail or in my videos

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I do it as i see alot of channel with no attractive channel art and thats kinda one of the most important to have also every day i find out new skills so later on i can apply those skills on my thumbnail or in my videos
Art is desired over the entire land for youtube. If you can master it, you'll be set on finding a ton of people to work alongside you. I hope taht you manage to work out for the future. Giving people art is a great service indeed ^^