HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

So I've been recording and uploading gaming for a little over a year with a big delay in the middle as I required a hardware upgrade. Since getting my new computer I've begun to put more time in my icons, social media exposure, video games play through, editing, etc. etc.

Yet, my sub numbers remain low. Now, i'm not saying I'm the best and deserve a higher number. I'm not that far up my own behind, but was wondering if there any tips, hints, recommendations that could help me get that number higher.

As it stands I sit at 22 *Cries in a tub full of tears* so any tips would be appreciated!
Thank you my glorious healers!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not that I can say much as I don't have that large number of subscribers, but all I can say it start uploading videos again on a routine basis, now this doesn't have to be everyday but at least try for one a week. In addition as you already said make sure to keep on top of your icons and social media exposure and don't forget you can always post your most recent videos in the 'Advertise your content' section of the Freedom community, You will need to partner badge follow this link for more info on it - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-get-the-freedom-partner-badge-purple-badge.35640/

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Subscribers are an arbitrary number that does not indicate the true popularity of a channel.

Doing something to get them to subscribe more often is like buying votes in an election, you got the vote but it doesn't mean much if you're not elected.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys,

So I've been recording and uploading gaming for a little over a year with a big delay in the middle as I required a hardware upgrade. Since getting my new computer I've begun to put more time in my icons, social media exposure, video games play through, editing, etc. etc.

Yet, my sub numbers remain low. Now, i'm not saying I'm the best and deserve a higher number. I'm not that far up my own behind, but was wondering if there any tips, hints, recommendations that could help me get that number higher.

As it stands I sit at 22 *Cries in a tub full of tears* so any tips would be appreciated!

Hey dude , as I can see from your channel it is looking good , your audio is very nice and so is your quality of videos :)

One thing I would do is try to make thumbnails for every video and make it catchy to stand out :)

social media is a big part to play in gaining a audience it helps reach other people , its doesn't matter about subs all to much , at first you need to aim for everyone , well I guess you always should , it will take time , I got 100 subs in over a year and it was a grind but the grind is the part you need to play :)

hope this helps a little

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
well i can tell you how my channel mini exploded.... mini viral video lol, my most popular video is what grew my channel, to be honest there's nothing you can do except upload videos and wait for one to have a good amount of success and trust me its definitely not my best video and i didn't think it would get so popular so fast, it got up to 10,000 views in a matter of like 2 days, and trust me for me that a lot of views on a video considering my second most popular video has like 1,500 views period not in a fast amount of time it just happened to have gotten those views over time. also most of my videos get like 10 views ish 20 on a good day, unless of coarse i upload something similar to my popular video then i get like 100 views, but i don't want my channel to be based on those types of videos so i don't upload them all the time even though it would probably make my channel grow much faster but oh well haha.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Thank you for all the responses and hints. I will try and utilize what I can from all of them. I appreciate the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1453159590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not that I can say much as I don't have that large number of subscribers, but all I can say it start uploading videos again on a routine basis, now this doesn't have to be everyday but at least try for one a week. In addition as you already said make sure to keep on top of your icons and social media exposure and don't forget you can always post your most recent videos in the 'Advertise your content' section of the Freedom community, You will need to partner badge follow this link for more info on it - https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-get-the-freedom-partner-badge-purple-badge.35640/
Thank you for the link, for some reason the link in the Forum isn't working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prology

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,

Just keep going at it! it took me a year to get my first +- 50 sub and now +- 2 month later I'm hitting 400 subs! It can go fast within an instance and slow as well just keep pushing that train forward!