thebadbon23

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
Romania
YouTube
Hi guys,
Thebadbone23 here.

I have my youtube account for almost 7 years now but I didn't always uploaded videos, I used the account just to watch videos etc.
In the past I posted all bunch of gameplay videos, how games runs on my pc etc.
I just started adding videos again and I need some assistance from you because things are different now, I know it's hard work to grow your channel but I want to be sure that I'm on the right track.

I think I should have a plan, milestones to chase and I need your help to make a list.
What should I do? On what should I focus? What am I doing wrong now?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys,
Thebadbone23 here.

I have my youtube account for almost 7 years now but I didn't always uploaded videos, I used the account just to watch videos etc.
I just started adding videos again and I need some assistance from you because things are different now, I know it's hard work to grow your channel but I want to be sure that I'm on the right track.

I think I should have a plan, milestones to chase and I need your help to make a list.
Invest in your equipment, since the more your set-up improves, your channel gets greater. Work with other people, have fun, and get your name out there ^^

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
i have had youtube for 8 days my biggest tip is go with whats trending i roast famous youtubers and talk about popular stuff

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi guys,
Thebadbone23 here.

If you're focusing on numbers you're already in the wrong direction. Milestones are nice, but in order to get yourself on the right track, you need to focus on quality and truly enjoying what you do. Just have fun with it and go in with the only expectation being quality work, invested time, and communicating with those around you.

NerdtasticHD

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
YouTube
sub for sub will grow your channel, but not in a good way. Get subscribers by the people who watch your videos and enjoy them.