Community Growing together as a family!

Brovideolol

Rising User
Feb 23, 2016
Dear readers of Freedom!

I have a Youtube channel called: Brovideolol.
I want to create a team for my channel so we you can post videos on my channel and I will put a link in the disciption for your channel.

I am on youtube for almost 5 Years. I started on: sep 10th 2012 and im still on 66 subs with my old channel.
I lost my channel because my partnership before this great one has changed the privacy policy and stole my account. Now I need to start again and I have 15 subs on the moment: 3-10-2016.

I would like to make video's with other people to grow together as a family!
It will be awesome if you could help me out or want to join the team !
(You may upload what ever you like but it needs to be a video with no copy right music or something like that. Also no sexual content!)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Dear readers of Freedom!

I have a Youtube channel called: Brovideolol.
I want to create a team for my channel so we you can post videos on my channel and I will put a link in the disciption for your channel.

I am on youtube for almost 5 Years. I started on: sep 10th 2012 and im still on 66 subs with my old channel.
I lost my channel because my partnership before this great one has changed the privacy policy and stole my account. Now I need to start again and I have 15 subs on the moment: 3-10-2016.

I would like to make video's with other people to grow together as a family!
It will be awesome if you could help me out or want to join the team !
(You may upload what ever you like but it needs to be a video with no copy right music or something like that. Also no sexual content!)
Managing a team takes a ton of effort, I've learned that first hand. Yet, if you manage to rally everyone together, your chances at getting noticed goes up astronomically! I hope your stay here goes well Brovideo, and you can enjoy yourself every moment ^^

Brovideolol

Rising User
Feb 23, 2016
Managing a team takes a ton of effort, I've learned that first hand. Yet, if you manage to rally everyone together, your chances at getting noticed goes up astronomically! I hope your stay here goes well Brovideo, and you can enjoy yourself every moment ^^
Thank you ! I know its hard to make a team but thats maby a new way to get more views and also more video's on my channel. It could be helpfull to have.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you ! I know its hard to make a team but thats maby a new way to get more views and also more video's on my channel. It could be helpfull to have.
Make sure to get people active! In my experience, if you guys take a break from uploading, or there's no repercussions for missing videos often, it can have a lot of dead people on board, heh. I wish you the best of luck to your team though, every group is different ^^

Brovideolol

Rising User
Feb 23, 2016
Make sure to get people active! In my experience, if you guys take a break from uploading, or there's no repercussions for missing videos often, it can have a lot of dead people on board, heh. I wish you the best of luck to your team though, every group is different ^^
I don't have a group yet but I think it would be awesome. And thanks !