Growing my channel

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Every time I just think about my YouTube channel I die a little lol. But in all seriousness I been stuck ok 170-190 I had taken a break one and off this year and finally decided to commit 100% to YouTube but I cannot grow. I lose subscribers one day and gain them another then I am stuck at a number for months on and off .

I have and do communicate through social media, Skype, any way really possible. It is sort of hurting my head when I think about it you know?

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Same here. Sometimes you get in a slump. I havent made any videos since the 15th of december when I got sick. Been hard to get back into it. But I am not a 100% Youtube. I do it just for the fun of making and editting the videos.

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
Try not to think about them, one thing and one thing ONLY i care about, is that I enjoy creating the videos, if I only get 30-50 views per video - which is the case! FINE! all I appreciate is that those people have taken the time to see my efforts and give their views, like everyone else I do ask if you like my content to please subscribe but I simply enjoy the kick of making the videos and expressing my views and opinions.... oh and making a complete arse of myself on the playthrough's!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
dude , how I know you feel , I have been stuck for ages then I went crazy and gained aload of subs but now stuck and I lose one then gain one xD I did nearly quit but if you do that , was is it all for now I'm 100% ready for the challenge and game !!!! keep it up bro you will get there

Devon Goth

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
I understand you. I've been trying forever to grow, but nothing works. Some days I just want to quit YouTube and give up on my dreams forever. Us smaller channels have to stick together through bad times. I'm sure eventually you'll get the breakthrough on youtube.

Reactions: Prology

Aegislasher

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
Macon,Ga
YouTube
that'
Try not to think about them, one thing and one thing ONLY i care about, is that I enjoy creating the videos, if I only get 30-50 views per video - which is the case! FINE! all I appreciate is that those people have taken the time to see my efforts and give their views, like everyone else I do ask if you like my content to please subscribe but I simply enjoy the kick of making the videos and expressing my views and opinions.... oh and making a complete arse of myself on the playthrough's!!
getting 30-50 views per video?! that's awesome I can barely pull in ten! :(