Subscriber Milestone Growing like crazy!!!

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Over the course of about 2 days I have boosted from 60 subscribers to 125 subscribers. That is over doubling my sub count in 2 days, that is absolutely insane and I have freedom to partially thank for that :) So thanks to you guys and I hope to continue to thrive in this community and maybe one day reach my goal of 20,000 subscribers!​

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Nice one koalaaaa !!! KEEP IT UP !!! Thats a massive jump for only two days ! Things can only get better from here on out !! ENJOY IT ALL

Reactions: Kowala

Kowala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thats crazy... ive been on here for a few weeks and have been struggling to gain anything, any advice?
no advice in particular, just keep growing strong and find content that people like and that you have a passion for. I personally found my passion through Factions which just so happens to be an extremely popular gamemode.
GZ buddy and keep it up :)
That's awesome! You're doing great, keep it up! You'll reach all your goals I'm sure! :)
Thank you! :) I hope you're right c:
Congratulations! That is amazing growth
Thanks, man. i've noticed you've commented on pretty much all of my posts so far so a massive thanks for that :3

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Over the course of about 2 days I have boosted from 60 subscribers to 125 subscribers. That is over doubling my sub count in 2 days, that is absolutely insane and I have freedom to partially thank for that :) So thanks to you guys and I hope to continue to thrive in this community and maybe one day reach my goal of 20,000 subscribers!​
Congrats man! And good luck on reaching 20k! My goal is 100k! (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats mate and keep on growing like bannanas do (Don't ask, it's me and my other friend joke).

Thats crazy... ive been on here for a few weeks and have been struggling to gain anything, any advice?

Just keeping make video people like, help people, comment people comments :), and be patience becuse growing its hard to do but its very hard for a new youtuber.

Reactions: SPC RedIrish