FrostByteTV

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FrostByteHDTV
If it was a rewardless system that people would give reviews at their will, then it would be okay.

But if there is anything given out for doing it, that's a big no. Making the idea of points related to it a bust.

The point is, it's against the terms of service to obligate someone to watch a video.
Okay we get rid of the point system, and the feature will be more just for advertising members popular and just uploaded videos. And the people who want to use the feature are just watching for their own entertainment. And the curiosity of what other members are uploading.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
With that said you have to remember everyone has different tastes in quality content. Just like PewDiePie is the most known YouTuber, not everyone likes him, Markiplier, or JackSepticEye. It's all about finding the individuals who actually enjoy your content. I do agree with trying to have the best content before trying to share it though. If someone can't watch you entire video then yeah I'm sure it won't get liked or shared. Like I've once said, you are supposed to like videos that you feel should have a boost.

No quality and personal taste are different.
I recognize good quality videos without having to like them for my own personal taste.
Likewise I've seen people who have a good personality and potential, and I want to like their videos but I can't stand watching them because of poor quality.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
We could also do away with the Point System and just have the feature where its is easier to find members videos. I'm certainly cool with that as well. Either way it still helps promote others.
well then what would be different in this to just looking in the promote yourself section of this site (which guess what) shows videos from freedom members and as others have said do not get replied to and (i don't think) videos even watched in their most of the time and if they do they only get about 5 or 10 views and it makes the promote yourself section seem more like a here's my newest video for you all to not watch and this seems to sound no different to that sadly

Qwerts

Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2014
YouTube
I don't feel like this would work. Me personally instead of targetting people in general I go onto other forums such as Reddit and the likes and just interact with the community of the game I'm playing, it gives me fresh ideas just reading through the forums. And although I don't force the issue I use my youtube username as my forum name with YT on the end so if people want to watch or see what i'm about then they will make the effort by typing my name into YouTube. I just try to interact I find it the best way of growing honestly, and it's no effort which is the best thing.

Awsomus1

Rising User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Now I hope for you this is for good intentions but there are sites like this idea and it doesn't work really because its more of a scummy way where people will try to get as many points as possible so then people will try to take there points. I'm just saying it probably wont work.

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
I agree with the rest of the comments...a system like this will just bring hollow views and subs...especially inactive subs that will just stack up....i have 150 subs and there are mostly inactive...and i haven't even did sub4sub or stuff like that...a system like this would just add fuel to the fire.

Tech Conqueror

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Ok so I learned this from other networks. Hopefully George Vanous himself will read this and consider it. Anyways, the idea is making a Promotional Point System where every time you watch another Freedom Community Member Content you earn 10 points. Also every time someone in the community watches your video you lose 10 points. The whole Idea of this is to try and keep as many points as possible and in return everyone is growing together. When you lose points that is also good because it means your videos are being liked viewed and you might even earn a few subs. Come on Freedom and Lets Grow Together! :)

Please Comment if you think this could benefit Freedom and so it will get noticed.

Thanks In Advance
FrostByteTV

Good Idea My Friend...:):)

Tech Conqueror

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
You are right my friend.Most of our channels have inactive subscribers.I have 800 subscribers but only 30-50 are active...:):)
I agree with the rest of the comments...a system like this will just bring hollow views and subs...especially inactive subs that will just stack up....i have 150 subs and there are mostly inactive...and i haven't even did sub4sub or stuff like that...a system like this would just add fuel to the fire.

Reactions: KazamaDaisuke