Gaming Growing Gaming Youtuber Icy Traxx

Icy Traxx

New User
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi! My name is Icy Traxx. I have a youtube channel that a growing 80 subs. I'm still looking for my spot on youtube. I try my best to be as active as I can an i'm always looking for collaborations. Although my gaming channel is still small, My plan is to make my youtube hobby into a career. Also when I accomplish my goal of being a full time youtuber, I want to live in a house with other youtubers and live the dream that millions want to live. :) -Icy Traxx

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Icy , Welcome to Freedom !

Your getting close to that 100 subs pal :) We have a collaborations thread that you can find a load of people to collab with :)

What games are you playing on your channel ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi! My name is Icy Traxx. I have a youtube channel that a growing 80 subs. I'm still looking for my spot on youtube. I try my best to be as active as I can an i'm always looking for collaborations. Although my gaming channel is still small, My plan is to make my youtube hobby into a career. Also when I accomplish my goal of being a full time youtuber, I want to live in a house with other youtubers and live the dream that millions want to live. :) -Icy Traxx

Welcome to the Family Icr Traxx, What games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!