Entertainment GROWING CHANNEL!!

QwanComedy

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
Hi im trying to grow my channel. Is it someone out there willing to help me grow and give advice. Im 16 i already have 13 subs but i do a variety of video so check me out. and would love to collab wit some one i play ps4 alot.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ok first off , just at looking at the front page , banner is pretty nice for just starting out and its always good to have your self as the avatar so no need to change till later on ! :D

You need to make some thumbnails to be honest , they look so plain and if I was searching videos and saw them i would click at all sorry to say :(

Maybe try to make some more catchy titles as well , always helps bring people in (y) (Y)

Intro is very nice - I like it (y) (Y)

video quality is good - 720p that is fine to watch so no need to go for 1080p to be honest for now

your mic quality is good , maybe turn it up a tad bit, might just be me though ! :p

The tags your using on your videos suck to be honest ! you only have a few , try to write as many as you can , anything to do with the video !

for example you can user tags like this

agario, agar.io, snake.io, snake, slitherio trolling, slitherio game, new agario, slitherio, slitherio funny monents, slither gameplay, slither.io gameplay, slither.io skins, slither.io mods, slither.io mod, slither, slither.io skin, slither.io

I hope this helps you :)