Tips & Tricks Growing Channel

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom Family Members

Hey guys I'm a average gamer youtuber, I have my own ways of gaining subs/views. What are the ways you guys gain subscribers and views. Do you post comedy videos which people like, giveaways etc. What kind of tips will you guys give me in growing. Guess that's it :D

~ Have a nice day

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The biggest tip I try to go by myself is not to worry too much on growth. I try to keep a professional atmosphere and make sure I keep everything looking nice, but I'm really just trying to have fun with it. I set a goal to be selfless and help people however I can, and in turn maybe they'll help me (If they do so please of course. I don't expect anything in return, it's just what I like doing.) I feel like the more selfless you are and the less you worry about your own growth and the more you worry about quality and having fun, everything should come fairly naturally. We're entertainers, it should be in our genetic code :)

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
The biggest tip I try to go by myself is not to worry too much on growth. I try to keep a professional atmosphere and make sure I keep everything looking nice, but I'm really just trying to have fun with it. I set a goal to be selfless and help people however I can, and in turn maybe they'll help me (If they do so please of course. I don't expect anything in return, it's just what I like doing.) I feel like the more selfless you are and the less you worry about your own growth and the more you worry about quality and having fun, everything should come fairly naturally. We're entertainers, it should be in our genetic code :)
That's a amazing tip, I myself try to put all effort on my videos and do youtube because I enjoy.

Reactions: Goped Fred

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom Family Members

Hey guys I'm a average gamer youtuber, I have my own ways of gaining subs/views. What are the ways you guys gain subscribers and views. Do you post comedy videos which people like, giveaways etc. What kind of tips will you guys give me in growing. Guess that's it :D

~ Have a nice day
Typically, I find other ways to invest my money into contraptions that add more variety to my channel. Having change works out amazingly when you have people who tells you what works, or not. Advertising isn't something I do really, since I'm more focused on making higher quality videos while I have the time to. Posting relevant videos on the games you play tends to work out wonderfully as well, since trending moments can be a surefire way to hit gold.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Typically, I find other ways to invest my money into contraptions that add more variety to my channel. Having change works out amazingly when you have people who tells you what works, or not. Advertising isn't something I do really, since I'm more focused on making higher quality videos while I have the time to. Posting relevant videos on the games you play tends to work out wonderfully as well, since trending moments can be a surefire way to hit gold.
Advertising isn't something I don't do either to much hate comes out of it xD and yeah I agree with the things you said

soner yılmaz

New User
Mar 7, 2016
türkey
[Öncelikle hangi Konuda calısma yapacagını belirle, sonra bir kanal ac , sonra videoları nasıl cekcegini planla videoları cekmeye basla . Sosyal medyada cektigin videoları reklam ver en baslarda izlensein ve abone kazan daha sonra hersey kendiliginden gelecektir..

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
[Öncelikle hangi Konuda calısma yapacagını belirle, sonra bir kanal ac , sonra videoları nasıl cekcegini planla videoları cekmeye basla . Sosyal medyada cektigin videoları reklam ver en baslarda izlensein ve abone kazan daha sonra hersey kendiliginden gelecektir..
Good thing I know Turkish and understood this xD tesekurler

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I go SEO to the best possible extend, it's all about the views and watch time so I kick it into high gear and produce top notch content on par with the biggest YouTube personalities. It's important to remember, to not care about the subscriber count. As far as YouTube is concerned, the subscriber count is a useless statistic that does not prove popularity.
It's all about average views and watch time, shares from random people help with that but consistent view counts help prove your worth to YouTube, a freak popular video does not prove popularity.

The best tip to grow on YouTube is not to worry about growing your channel. The less you worry about the statistics, the more you'll focus on making the best content you can, regardless of the viewer turnout.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
I go SEO to the best possible extend, it's all about the views and watch time so I kick it into high gear and produce top notch content on par with the biggest YouTube personalities. It's important to remember, to not care about the subscriber count. As far as YouTube is concerned, the subscriber count is a useless statistic that does not prove popularity.
It's all about average views and watch time, shares from random people help with that but consistent view counts help prove your worth to YouTube, a freak popular video does not prove popularity.

The best tip to grow on YouTube is not to worry about growing your channel. The less you worry about the statistics, the more you'll focus on making the best content you can, regardless of the viewer turnout.

Nice and yeah agree views are what matter and to get that you must upload good content and content you enjoy. Why upload something you don't like right? The more you enjoy something the less you'll get bored and more effort. Next thing you know you channels comes somewhere you don't expect. When I started youtbe I was always passionate and even begore I started, and still am. I am very great full of where I'm coming and where I got

Cosmic