Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
I was quite fortunate for my channel. I do simulator content and whilst there aren't too many viewers in that area, they do keep coming back! I was also able to get myself a partnership with a fairly major company in this genre who are more than happy to give me free content (I choose, they give) and advertising in return for a review on whatever I've picked out. I may not be the biggest channel, but I have enough to get me going.

Collaborations are also ace! I do a weekly War Thunder stream with a couple of mates, some of the funniest conversations can be had during them and people just love it! Another way to keep viewers returning to your channel. :)

If you need any ideas, just have a quick look through my channel. I've got numerous social media, a website in the works and light but high-quality video editing going on. Overall I'm quite happy with how it's gone down, and I can only hope to grow in the next few months. (I have stunted a little however, meaning I will need to work on something major soon before I start to lose too many viewers!)

The Gaming Droid

Rising User
Mar 9, 2017
Uk
YouTube
I was quite fortunate for my channel. I do simulator content and whilst there aren't too many viewers in that area, they do keep coming back! I was also able to get myself a partnership with a fairly major company in this genre who are more than happy to give me free content (I choose, they give) and advertising in return for a review on whatever I've picked out. I may not be the biggest channel, but I have enough to get me going.

Collaborations are also ace! I do a weekly War Thunder stream with a couple of mates, some of the funniest conversations can be had during them and people just love it! Another way to keep viewers returning to your channel. :)

If you need any ideas, just have a quick look through my channel. I've got numerous social media, a website in the works and light but high-quality video editing going on. Overall I'm quite happy with how it's gone down, and I can only hope to grow in the next few months. (I have stunted a little however, meaning I will need to work on something major soon before I start to lose too many viewers!)
thanks for the advice man there is just one thing about doing video collabs with other people i do android games so it will be a little hard to do collabs with other people i have also seen a lot of simulator content a lot of them are really really good and a lot of the simulator games are just really bad no matter how good of a youtuber the game just really bad and a lot of people played the ones that i found to be bad so i stopped watching them. ill be sure to have a look at your channel tho :D