Tips & Tricks Grow your channel with Pintrest and Reddit?

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Hey guys ! So I've heard about Pintrest and Reddit before but never cared to use it ,especially for youtube.

Has anyone of you ever used Pintrest or Reddit (properly) in a way that helped you grown your channel? I've heard Reddit really REALLY helps out your channel to get views and stuff. But I just don't understand Reddit.

Its confusing D:

So I was wondering if anyone could help me out here,and you know give me some more info on how to use these 2 sites to help grow my channel.

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't personally use reddit to promote my content, but I have an idea of how the system works there.
First, posting on reddit is risky. The community there is extremely critical, and they will dislike your content if it doesn't meet their standards. First ensure that your content is good.
Second, I think there is a anti-spam filter where you have to post 10 posts before you can post a single link, otherwise your posts will get ignored, and it may result in you getting banned.

Other than that, reddit isn't a bad place for you to promote your content. Just be aware of the dangers, and be safe.

May 31, 2016
YouTube
All of my videos are DIY console mods, therefor I have a easy time sharing my uploads there as it fits reddicate.
Post literally in any YouTube content creators thread and make sure you read all of the rules to whichever
subreddit you are posting in. That can get you banned for good or people will start taking action against your
channel.