grow my channel to get 95%

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
how i can grow my channel to get 95% base revenue share ?
Well first of all a 95% revenue share is pretty rare, and their are strict guidelines regarding granting a revenue share increase. Your revenue share is based upon a lot of things, such as : -
your amount of subscribers
monthly views and
your content quality.

You could always submit a ticket to support (www.support.tm) asking for a revenue share increase though I would be very doubtful if they just bump you straight to 95% - as I said previously this is still pretty rare.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Well first of all a 95% revenue share is pretty rare, and their are strict guidelines regarding granting a revenue share increase. Your revenue share is based upon a lot of things, such as : -
your amount of subscribers
monthly views and
your content quality.

You could always submit a ticket to support (www.support.tm) asking for a revenue share increase though I would be very doubtful if they just bump you straight to 95% - as I said previously this is still pretty rare.
It doesn't actually have anything to do with content quality, all Freedom! cares about when choosing whether or not to increase someone's revenue share is how much they are earning for the network in a given month.
Earning enough? Cool, you'll get an increase.
Example - Mine was increased to 67% when I put a request in because I was in a period where I was getting about 1500 views in a day, content quality was actually worse because there was less effort put into the one video that actually made that value possible.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It doesn't actually have anything to do with content quality, all Freedom! cares about when choosing whether or not to increase someone's revenue share is how much they are earning for the network in a given month.
Earning enough? Cool, you'll get an increase.
Example - Mine was increased to 67% when I put a request in because I was in a period where I was getting about 1500 views in a day, content quality was actually worse because there was less effort put into the one video that actually made that value possible.
Well I'm only going by the information they supplied to me when I asked a while ago about what governs the revenue increase

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
recently I got a rev share increase to match an offer from another network.
Send Freedom professional email explaining the situation and you would like to negotiate. You will get a quick reply informing your email has been directed to the right department, Freedom will get back to you once they have looked at your channel. I don`t know the exact details on what they look at if it`s sub count, total views or the content or quality of content.

Last edited: