Gaming Group of friends like The Crew wanted!

ASchaffer19

New User
If you don't know who the crew is, it's basically a bunch of dudes that play many games together. They always have a great time! Basically what I wanted to know if a few or maybe more than a few of people would like to basically form a nice group of friends and have fun with! Lemme know by replying or if you really must my skype is austinschaffer191. Have a great day!

Beachbug

New User
Freedom! Member
Depending on the games, I would possibly like to join. At the moment my channel is minecraft, but I have been wanting to record other games for a long time.

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Me and my friend are finding people to form a group what if you join us.

My Skype - KukDooKoo .

Gaming Gambit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey dude. I just started up and I'd really like to take part in collaboration videos with many types of people. My skype is - GamingGambit or if you wish to email me, my email is - [email protected]
Please let me know if I might be able to take part. :)

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey dude. I just started up and I'd really like to take part in collaboration videos with many types of people. My skype is - GamingGambit or if you wish to email me, my email is - [email protected]
Please let me know if I might be able to take part. :)
Hey I will like to make videos with you I have added you on Skype so if you want to contact me then message me on Skype

My Skype - KukDooKoo .

montisaurous

Rising User
I've been wanting to make videos with people too. my skype is montisaurous. so far I only have minecraft videos, but I want to have different games eventually.

Excel

Rising User
If this is anything likeThe Creatures I'm all for it! Also what type of games did you have in mind? At the moment I'm doing MMO's but I have plans for other stuff as well in the future.