DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! Im currently part of an entire group of 25+ YouTubers, streamers, helpers, and more. We're accepting any and all people who would like to join. There's many games that everyone in the group plays so there's no limit to what people have to have for games. However, anyone who wants to join will have to have the following requirements...

1. a YouTube channel where you upload frequently (this means you have a schedule of when you upload/record such as... once a day, once a week on a certain day, twice a week on certain days, etc)
  2. a somewhat decent mic and speakers or a somewhat decent headset so we can communicate easier
  3. a Discord account so we can add you to the group (you'll have to meet with the Discord group creator/leader so they can confirm whether you are accepted or not)
  4. your YouTube channel linked on your Freedom profile (this is to make it easier to find you on YouTube while also preventing any advertising problems)
  5. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ALSO HELP WITH THINGS SUCH AS CHANNEL ART, EDITING, ETC: Please include what kinds of thing you are willing to help with (though most people in this group prefers free help)
  6. your channel just needs to have at least 50 subscribers

{NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR CHANNEL LINK HERE AT ALL. This is to prevent any rule-breaking problems. No one needs to get in trouble for breaking the "no advertising" rule of the forums. If you need to link a channel, please do so via PM to me}

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello there! Im currently part of an entire group of 25+ YouTubers, streamers, helpers, and more. We're accepting any and all people who would like to join. There's many games that everyone in the group plays so there's no limit to what people have to have for games. However, anyone who wants to join will have to have the following requirements...

1. a YouTube channel where you upload frequently (this means you have a schedule of when you upload/record such as... once a day, once a week on a certain day, twice a week on certain days, etc)
  2. a somewhat decent mic and speakers or a somewhat decent headset so we can communicate easier
  3. a Discord account so we can add you to the group (you'll have to meet with the Discord group creator/leader so they can confirm whether you are accepted or not)
  4. your YouTube channel linked on your Freedom profile (this is to make it easier to find you on YouTube while also preventing any advertising problems)
  5. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO ALSO HELP WITH THINGS SUCH AS CHANNEL ART, EDITING, ETC: Please include what kinds of thing you are willing to help with (though most people in this group prefers free help)
  6. your channel just needs to have at least 50 subscribers

{NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR CHANNEL LINK HERE AT ALL. This is to prevent any rule-breaking problems. No one needs to get in trouble for breaking the "no advertising" rule of the forums. If you need to link a channel, please do so via PM to me}

hey I would love to join! I upload 5 times a week (Monday - Friday) I can offer my abilities of editing (also will be going back to college soon to learn more about editing, designing, etc) I have a Blue Yeti (A really good mic for a beginning youtuber) I'll tell you my discord if you accept me!
About my channel:
My channel is a gaming channel that aims to use my personal weirdness to help those feel comfortable with their weirdness. eventually my channel will also showcase my creative mind with great inspiring stories in order to help people find the light in their darkness! as well as share the stories that are very important to me. My channel mainly does old school games (from the playstation) as well as role playing games (with the possibility of making something really interesting (will tell more if I'm "in") but would love to do more "team" games with people I gravitate towards! ^_^

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
hey I would love to join! I upload 5 times a week (Monday - Friday) I can offer my abilities of editing (also will be going back to college soon to learn more about editing, designing, etc) I have a Blue Yeti (A really good mic for a beginning youtuber) I'll tell you my discord if you accept me!
About my channel:
My channel is a gaming channel that aims to use my personal weirdness to help those feel comfortable with their weirdness. eventually my channel will also showcase my creative mind with great inspiring stories in order to help people find the light in their darkness! as well as share the stories that are very important to me. My channel mainly does old school games (from the playstation) as well as role playing games (with the possibility of making something really interesting (will tell more if I'm "in") but would love to do more "team" games with people I gravitate towards! ^_^
Hey would love to play! Send me a DM on Twitter so we can get started :)
Hey RaycosRagon.. i'd be down to collab, we havent spoken in a while.
Hey guys I am down with some Group Streaming and group exchange advice's and colabs
I'm interested and would love to know more! sign me up i guess :)
Since all of you seem to be interested in joining us, I have spoken to the person who is running the Discord for our group. He has allowed me to invite all 3 of you to the Discord. I'll be sending you a group "conversation" message with my Discord. Please send me a friend request on Discord then we'll try to get you in the group as well. Hope to see you all there soon! :)

Patrick C

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
MisterMagooGN
This seems like an interesting concept/idea so I would love to take part in it. I have a discord so if you're interested in me please DM on here or twitter (@MisterMagooGN) ASAP.

Thank you!!! :)

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
This seems like an interesting concept/idea so I would love to take part in it. I have a discord so if you're interested in me please DM on here or twitter (@MisterMagooGN) ASAP.

Thank you!!! :)
I'm interested and would love to know more! sign me up i guess :)
Hey guys I am down with some Group Streaming and group exchange advice's and colabs
Hey RaycosRagon.. i'd be down to collab, we havent spoken in a while.
Hey would love to play! Send me a DM on Twitter so we can get started :)
About my channel:

Hello Everyone! I am the Owner of the Server that DraycosDragon mentioned. Here is a link to the Discord Group. Please join this and ask for an Owner or Admin to assist with setting up the Server for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing you on the server!

https://discord.gg/C8DutQ5