Comedy Greetings.

PackerMan71

New User
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
PackerCarroll
Greetings. The name is Packer. My YouTube channel is The Buckeye Knight, which is mainly me giving an opinion on certain things that grab my attention. It's mainly sports talk, but I do various other things as well. It can be kind of abrasive to some people, but I'm the kind of guy that tells it like it is. No frills, no BS. Just how I feel. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any who, just wanted to come on here and introduce myself proper. ;)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Greetings. The name is Packer. My YouTube channel is The Buckeye Knight, which is mainly me giving an opinion on certain things that grab my attention. It's mainly sports talk, but I do various other things as well. It can be kind of abrasive to some people, but I'm the kind of guy that tells it like it is. No frills, no BS. Just how I feel. Nothing more, nothing less.

Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see people talk about how they really feel, even if you don't fully share someone else's opinion ;)

If you ever need help or have questions don't hesitate to ask us on the forums and we'll be happy to help.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So you run a channel that cover sports? Interesting to add to the introduction what sports you mainly cover :)