Music Greetings Fellow Freedom Peeps.

N3kr0z

Rising User
Who am I? you may be asking. Well My artist name is N3kr0z. I'm from the central region of the United States of America. I found freedom one day While lurking about YouTube and thought that it might be something neat to check out. I have to say it has to be one of my best decisions I've made.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a musician who specializes in Electronic music genres such as (EDM, House, Techno, Industrial, Aggrotech, Darkwave, DubStep, Acid) just to name a few. Along with electronic music I am also a guitarist of 13 years, a bassist of 15 years, a drummer of 9 years, a vocalist of 10 years, and a pianist of 2 years. I upload my music to YouTube as regularly as possible, it all depends on how quickly I can finish a project. Along with music some of my other hobbies include gaming, drawing, writing, and playing with my kids.

I started uploading my music to YouTube mainly due to peer pressure. A couple of my friends and family told me I need to put my music out there and every day I can't thank them enough for pushing into it. I know it's a little silly but my biggest dream isn't for me to be a world famous producer. Just to be big enough to give my kids the future they deserve.

Anyways, to wrap this all up. If you'd like to check out my channel drop by and tell me what you think of my music.

Channel link: www.youtube.com/DJN3kr0z

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Yeah man, likewise! :D Been with Freedom for a year and a half already and I think it was the best social media decision I've ever made ;) And just wow N3kroz! I haven't seen that many musicians around Freedom and just for bumping up the variety around here I'd like to thank you good sir :) As for your music, it's amazing! I've already listened to a few (Unstable and that House track of yours are my favorite so far!) and I can feel that creativity man. I have a good friend who's been a guitarist almost as long as you (I think 11 years) and there's just something so attention grabbing cool about having a musician around to keep the party going ;)

Well anyways N3kroz I hope you enjoy Freedom and it's forums! If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around. I'm sure you already know, but Freedom's a pretty friendly place :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

N3kr0z

Rising User
Yeah man, likewise! :D Been with Freedom for a year and a half already and I think it was the best social media decision I've ever made ;) And just wow N3kroz! I haven't seen that many musicians around Freedom and just for bumping up the variety around here I'd like to thank you good sir :) As for your music, it's amazing! I've already listened to a few (Unstable and that House track of yours are my favorite so far!) and I can feel that creativity man. I have a good friend who's been a guitarist almost as long as you (I think 11 years) and there's just something so attention grabbing cool about having a musician around to keep the party going ;)

Well anyways N3kroz I hope you enjoy Freedom and it's forums! If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around. I'm sure you already know, but Freedom's a pretty friendly place :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 12978

Thank you for you kind words Bodacious. It really made my day to hear someone outside of friends and family saying they enjoy my work.