Gaming Greetings fellow Freedom partners

MeetThyDoom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Greetings and Huzzah! If you haven't noticed already, my name is MeetThyDoom and I am a very enthusiastic person who likes his WWI & WWII history. That's why I play games like World of Tanks Blitz, World of Tanks, World of Warships and many more! I do use quite a bit of strong language in some videos so if you are easily offended this probably isn't the channel you're looking for. But if you don't mind it when people say the ''F'' word now and again then you've come to the right place! Be sure to check out my channel!

Thanks for reading folks!!!

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Greetings and Huzzah! If you haven't noticed already, my name is MeetThyDoom and I am a very enthusiastic person who likes his WWI & WWII history. That's why I play games like World of Tanks Blitz, World of Tanks, World of Warships and many more! I do use quite a bit of strong language in some videos so if you are easily offended this probably isn't the channel you're looking for. But if you don't mind it when people say the ''F'' word now and again then you've come to the right place! Be sure to check out my channel!

Thanks for reading folks and remember, expect great things and achieve great things. Expect small things and achieve small things. Never cut yourself short.

Welcome to the family MeetThyDoom, How you found out about Freedom!, and are you going to buy Battlefield 1?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Those are very interesting game choices! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D