Service Request Graphics, Pixel art, Video feedback and tip

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
Hi guys a good friend of mine is willing to do pixel art as well as any cartoon graphics as for me ill be happy to give any productive feedback in videos and happy to give any tips! All constructive of course! Rather than me putting all the info here I've just made a quick minute video just explaining all the details and how to get some for yourself :)

Cheers peeps

Reactions: Rogue Games

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi guys a good friend of mine is willing to do pixel art as well as any cartoon graphics as for me ill be happy to give any productive feedback in videos and happy to give any tips! All constructive of course! Rather than me putting all the info here I've just made a quick minute video just explaining all the details and how to get some for yourself :)

Cheers peeps

Hey man! I know this is a bit of an older post but I was wondering if you're friend is still taking work for Cartoon character creations? I am in the market for one similar to your own. If that's still able to be done please do let me know! :)

And feel free to get in touch with me via this email: [email protected]

Thanks for your time man! :)

Freedom and DamnLAG Forums Banner.jpg

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey man! I know this is a bit of an older post but I was wondering if you're friend is still taking work for Cartoon character creations? I am in the market for one similar to your own. If that's still able to be done please do let me know! :)

And feel free to get in touch with me via this email: [email protected]

Thanks for your time man! :)

View attachment 14537
Sorry dude, just seen this and yes I recon he'll be able to help ya out :)

Send him a message through his facebook https://www.facebook.com/Karlossy or his email

[email protected]

Tell him Locky gave ya his details