Service Graphics for All!

PencilGFX

Rising User
Dec 2, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Have not been on here lately but anyways
I'm PencilArtz(Also known as PencilGFX) and I am offering free GFX for those who need it!

Q:How do I get my GFX?
A: Either
a. Email [email protected]
b.Skype: PencilGamer

I am not quite backed up but please be patient as I try to do the best I can with school and everything!

-So GET APPLYIN. lel

-Farewell My Fellow Freedom Members
-PencilArtz

Klonetroop

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
Have not been on here lately but anyways
I'm PencilArtz(Also known as PencilGFX) and I am offering free GFX for those who need it!

Q:How do I get my GFX?
A: Either
a. Email [email protected]
b.Skype: PencilGamer

I am not quite backed up but please be patient as I try to do the best I can with school and everything!

-So GET APPLYIN. lel

-Farewell My Fellow Freedom Members
-PencilArtz
Do you have a portfolio I'm just curious to see your work I'm a graphics artist as well :p

Aaron35

Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2015
England
YouTube
Great! Would you be able to make a banner and avatar with bright colours? Oranges, Yellows maybe some Red, with my channel name "GamingFreak"

If it's not too much trouble.

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
My last 2 designers baled on me and I was wondering can you make me some GFX. You can add me on skype (raysrock12) to get the colors or ill list them

First I would like for my profile pic to have a RG in the middle for RaysGaming. With a cool looking background like space... or something like that...

For my banner I would like my twitter and twitch to be on there both are RaysGamin.
Background colors Blue, Red, and White. Also have my name in the center of the banner. (RaysGaming)
With a cool Background. :) if you can make me one i would be so greatful :):)

PencilGFX

Rising User
Dec 2, 2015
Florida
YouTube
My last 2 designers baled on me and I was wondering can you make me some GFX. You can add me on skype (raysrock12) to get the colors or ill list them

First I would like for my profile pic to have a RG in the middle for RaysGaming. With a cool looking background like space... or something like that...

For my banner I would like my twitter and twitch to be on there both are RaysGamin.
Background colors Blue, Red, and White. Also have my name in the center of the banner. (RaysGaming)
With a cool Background. :) if you can make me one i would be so greatful :):)
I can do it

Foze_XD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Please I need A got banner and logo And banner for my YT channel i hope you help me i will add you on skype